Software Resetter Canon MP258 Free Download– Canon Pixma MP258 All in a single Photo Printer Explanation
- ISO Standard printing speed (ESAT): around. 7. 0ipm mono or approx. 4. 8ipm color
- 2pl (min) printer ink droplets and 4800 by 1200dpi (max) quality
- 4×6 (4R) borderless picture in approx. 56sec
- Effective at printing borderless photos as much as A4 size
- ChromaLife100+ technology pictures can last as much as 300 years.
- Hybrid system pigment dark ink ensures razor-sharp black text and lines even if printed over a picture.
- Scan: 600 by 1200dpi CIS, Checking Bit Depth from up to 48bit (input)/ 24bit (output), Auto Scan Setting allows automation of the scanning and preserving procedures to 3 short steps
- Duplicate: New ISO/IEC 24735 Annex Deb standard for duplicate speed, Copy pace (Continuous Copy). 6. 3cpm mono or approx. 2. 7cpm color, Reproduces identical 2nd generation photos & records with Dual Color Gamut Processing Technologies.
- Connectivity: USB two. 0 Hi-Speed, Environment Friendly, Conforms to EU RoHS, Facilitates International Energy Celebrity Program
- Convenient: Automatic Opening Result tray prevents paper jams once the tray is shut
- Quick Start enables you to begin operations a couple of seconds after powering upon
- Auto Photo Repair II via Easy-PhotoPrint FORMER MATE and MP Navigator FORMER MATE; allows the brightness of underexposed regions of the photo to end up being optimized.
- Easy-WebPrint FORMER MATE collects, combines, and edits multiple web pages to print your layout through:
- Auto-Clipping chooses the necessary part of the content to print
- Enlarge/Reduce/Trim Clip adapt to improve the legibility
- Several Clips collect, mix, edit, and print content from multiple web pages.
- 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 publishing reduce paper wastage.
Software Resetter Canon MP258 Free Download
You need to enter in service mode to be able to use the Software Resetter Canon MP258. To achieve that, follow this process, Visit Canon Pixma MP258 to download the driver.
- Turn from the printer without pulling the ability cords.
- Maintain down the STOP/RESET switch and press the Energy button.
- Maintain holding down the Energy button and allow the STOP/RESET button to proceed.
- Then Push the STOP/RESET button twice, then let EACH button go.
- You will observe that the Alternate Blinking error is finished. This means that the printer is operating Mode state.
While using Resetter
- Once you download the Resetter, draw out it and dual-click “file setup resetter.”
- Click Reload Button, and you’ll get a brand new USB port.
- Load some papers inside your printer and push the “Main” Switch once. Wait before printing is carried out.
- Then push the “EEPROM Clear” switch to clear EEPROM.
- Then press the EEPROM button, and the printer will print some text.
- Then power from the printer(sometimes you need to press twice the ability button to change off) and switch it on again. and it’s done!