Resetter Canon Pixma MG2470 Download– Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer is one of the most widely used because Elain is very Kuta and can do a variety of jobs printer is also quite stubborn and cheap.
But if it has long been used, PIXMA MG2470 will have problems in printing. The main problem is the error P07 / P08 and should be reset, and the problem also occurs on the Canon Pixma MG2170 printer, the Pixma MG2270, and Pixma MG5270.
Hopefully, I gave this solution can be useful to the printer resetter canon Pixma MG2470 and MG2170 Canon Pixma, the Pixma MG2270 and Pixma MG5270.
When MG2470, MG2170, MG2270, and MG5270 are turned on, it will immediately appear error P07 / E08 on its LCD panel. And if we do print the command, the monitor screen will show The Ink Absorber is Almost Full.
Caption MG2170, MG2270, and MG5270 Error P07 and E08 on the screen as follows (sorry, picture illustration only):
Then how to cope with the Canon MG2470, MG2170, MG2270, and MG5270 Error P07 and E08:
How to Reset Canon MG2170 Error P07 and E08
- Turn on the printer, then its LCD panel will display an error P07 / E08, and there is a description of The Ink Absorber is Almost Full on the screen of your monitor.
- Download Resetter MG2170, MG2270 and MG5270
- Canon printer must be in a state of SERVICE MODE.
- Turn off the error Canon P07 / E08 by pressing the power.
- Do not unplug the power cord.
- Push and hold STOP / RESET, and then pressing the POWER button.
- So both buttons depressed position.
- Push on the STOP / RESET but do not release the POWER button.
- If the POWER button is pressed, press the STOP / RESET 5 times.
- Then release both buttons simultaneously. So Canon MG2170, MG2270, and MG5270 will be in the Service Mode.
- LCD Panel will be blank/dark, and your computer will detect the new hardware. Ignore it.
- Extract the File
- Run Software Service Tool 3400 you downloaded
- Next, On the menu absorber Clear ink counter, you must select Main and then click Set on the right.
- Next, In the menu, select the Main ink absorber counter.
- Please click SET on the right.
- Then click EEPROM. Then the printer will print one page.
- Printer error P07 / E08 will be normal again.
For Resetter Canon Pixma MG2470 Software, you can search directly on google.