Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII Driver– The Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII is a fast and high-quality deciphering solution for guides, large originals, and also 3D objects as much as 2inc high, along with simple face-up scanning to safeguard book bindings and also fragile documents, plus a wide array of auto-imaging features to generate scanning straightforward.
So in this post, I will share Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII Driver support for Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X, or Linux. I will give you the download link driver for that printer, but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see it in the list of links we have provided below. Hopefully, this download link will facilitate you in your work on-site Drivers Supports.
Some other Features
- Fast scanning of the full-color page in as low as 7 seconds; scans originals as much as 11” x 17”
- TWAIN motorist and high-speed HARDWARE 2. 0 connectivity to desktop Computers for scanning color documents
- It lets you create sharp color reads of 3D objects as much as 2” high: little collectibles, coins, and jewelry.
- Clean, highly detailed scan resolution along with 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W image resolution
- Versatile scan modalities for books, sheets, and 3D objects and a 2-page spread to speed up your hard work.
- Automatic correction intended for book curvature, center-shadow erasing, masking fingers keeping down pages
- Built-in book support with adjustable center section to safeguard the spines regarding bound books and also ledgers
- Vending interface best with 3rd-party coin and card vending devices, allowing users to spend directly for reads and prints.
- Angle Book Holder with three adaptable settings for enhanced support to cut back stress on thicker or fragile bindings
- Information Switch initiates deciphering with one effect
- Glass Plate Transition Kit for automatic scanning (requires Cup Plate unit).