Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Download– The WorkForce WF-2660DWF originates from Epson’s 2014 scope of printers intended for home workplaces and little organizations. It’s a four-in-one multifunction printer with all the typical fancy odds and ends for this sort of model: Wi-Fi, joined administrations, NFC, a touchscreen and then some. On paper, in any event, its got all that you require.
The WF-2660 is more suitable for an office that doesn’t print numerous pages or photographs every month, except need the comfort of a printer scanner copier and even fax machine in a solitary unit that you can interface with remotely – whether it is through USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cloud-based administrations or even NFC (Near Field Communication). This implies you can print or sweep from any PC or cell phone to this machine, with a most extreme print determination of 4800×2400 dpi, and an output determination of 1200×2400 dpi. Its 30-sheet programmed archive feeder (ADF) and auto-duplex (twofold sided) gimmick make it basic in an occupied office.
In case you’re searching for something all the more top of the line from Epson, you’ll need to investigate the WorkForce Pro arrangement.
The principal thing we recognized about this printer is its body. It’s made altogether of dark plastic and doesn’t especially ooze quality assembling. Nothing feels extremely strong or solid, and it doesn’t put on a show of being the £130 printer it is The paper plate holds a medium measure of paper (150 sheets of A4); it isn’t extremely useful and just affirms our introductory impressions.
The touchscreen looks OK and is sufficiently natural to make the printer generally simple to utilize. We adore the way that there’s a programmed record feeder and duplex capacity. NFC dependably proves to be useful, permitting you to sidestep the occasionally irritating demonstration of needing to match your cell phone with the machine. There’s likewise an Ethernet port for the individuals who favor wired associations, however there’s no memory card peruser or port permitting you to module a USB stockpiling gadget (a USB key or hard commute).
Content is no issue for the WorkForce WF-2660DWF, nor are representation installed in content. You can undoubtedly make out the subtle element and shading is decently imitated, in spite of the fact that the ink droplets are marginally obvious.
The print velocities are genuinely moderate, on the other hand. We gauged 15 pages every moment (ppm) in mono and 9 ppm in shading. That is much slower than the contending Brother MFC-J4620DW‘s individual 21 and 16 ppm. Then again, the Epson prints twofold sided pages quicker (8 ppm) than the Brother (6 ppm)
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software