Epson WorkForce WF-100 Mobile Printer Drivers
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Mobile Printer Reviews– Print wherever business brings you with the WorkForce WF-100 is the world’s lightest and littlest versatile printer. Offering inherent remote integration in addition to Wi-Fi Direct, you can print receipts, contracts and more from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, cell phone or laptop and Intended for experts on the go, the compact WF-100 houses an implicit battery that charges through USB or AC connector – both are incorporated.
The programmed force off gimmick spares battery life. Furthermore, the 1.4″ LCD offers basic remote setup and operatio and Effortlessly print proficient quality records and photographs. Offering quick speeds and snappy dry inks, the WF-100 is ideal for gainful printing anyplace, whenever.
Charging times fluctuate between the two inputs, and all the more so with USB, however to completely charge the Epson WorkForce WF-100 over AC takes 2.5 hours, on a USB association with 0.5A takes 10 hours, and on a USB association with 1.5A takes 2.5 hours. On a solitary charge the battery life goes on for pretty nearly 100 B&W pages or 50 Color pages.
The Epson WorkForce WF-100 printer utilizes a 4-shading (CMYK) drop-on interest MicroPlezo inkjet innovation. Printing paces fluctuate relying upon the utilization of shading or if the WorkForce WF-100 is connected to or utilizing the battery.
Since the WF-100 is outfitted towards the working proficient, it can just handle more conventional printing sizes extending from 8.5″ x 14″ to No. 10 envelope plain paper. Thus, in case you’re searching for greater size or more paper to hold, then this printer may not be the one for you.
Setting this printer up through USB is generally straightforward and direct. Setting up the WorkForce WF-100 printer up by means of WiFi is correspondingly basic with a couple of extremely minor downsides. To join the printer to a current WiFi access point – say your home switch – the WF-100 will output existing WiFi access focuses.
The route is straightforward and consistent until you need to put in the WiFi secret word and Presently, for the individuals who have auto-created WiFi passwords from your Internet Service Providers or those (like myself) who have testing passphrases for security, scrolling through A-Z a-z 1-0 !-= choices is dreary and irritating. When you do select the right keys to interface the Epson WorkForce WF-100, it shows you the passcode in plain content.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software