Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Review– An alternate printers in Epson America’s WorkForce line have been revealed, this time offering A3 printing capacities and expense funds contrasted with shading laser printing. The WorkForce Pro WF-8090 are substantial obligation printing machines for little and medium-sized organizations, with the pair utilizing Epson’s PrecisionCore innovation for quick and exact printing results.
Each have the capacity to print in dark and shading at up to 24 pages every moment, can hold up to 1,830 sheets, and can print on different media up to 13 inches by 19 inches in size. Utilizing cartridges ready to capacity for up to 7,000 shading pages, the printers are said to have the capacity to give cost funds of up to 40 percent lower than shading laser printers.
Associating over USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Gigabit Ethernet, the two utilization widespread printer drivers, bolster PCL and PostScript 3, can perform programmed duplexing and programmed media size location, and incorporates different security work environment security gimmicks, for example, PIN accreditation for employment discharges. While the WF-8090 is a solitary capacity machine, the multi-capacity WF-8590 includes replicating, faxing, and checking capacities, including filtering to email and to distributed storage.
Both the WorkForce Pro WF-8090 will be going discounted from January 2015. Estimating has yet to be uncovered.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software