Download Resetter Canon MP287 Error P07– When you will print using the Canon MP287 printer and display experience becomes number 1 and then changed again into the letter “P” and then widened the letter “0” then becomes “7”, and keeps getting repeated and power button lights flashing “BLINK.”
Thus, the printer has a problem informing us that the error code “P07”, when it was forced to print, will appear in the windows on your computer screen. P07 shows Error Code Counter printing solution is already full, and we had to reset it. The steps we will take to overcome the problem is to make the printer in Service mode MODE / SAVE MODE. Then we use the Counter Reset Software. for Canon MP287 Error P07 Resetter software, you can directly search on google.
Do the following:
1. Log SAVE MODE printer:
- The printer is off. The power cord is not disconnected from the electricity;
- Press the STOP / RESET and hold;
- Press the Power button so that the button is still depressed;
- Release the button STOP / RESET;
- The POWER button is pressed. Push the button STOP / RESET much as 6x. Each time you drive, warning lights will flash, the printer responds to pressure you;
- If successful, the printer will carry out Rollernya, the current display will BLANK, at the time your desktop will respond “no new device” ignore it.
2. Reset the Software:
- Download the software Reset below
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the EXE file, and it will appear as the pic below:
- Click the EEPROM (1) to see the LOG/printer records. Provide one sheet of paper.
- Click the SET button (2) to reset the ink counter.
- Click SET (3) to reset Assorted Ink
- Then the printer is OFF.
- MP287 printer is ready to be reused