Dell 1125 Multifunctional Laser Printer Driver
Printer Reviews– The Dell 1125 Mono Laser MFP is highly contrasting printer that does not hold back on components, simple to utilize, appealing. In any case, the quality is somewhat low. The Dell 1125 is equipped for working as a stand-alone fax machines. The shading scanner is implicit furthermore an unordinary highlight in the MFP.
So in this post I will share about Dell 1125 Multifunctional Laser Printer Driver support for Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Dell 1125 Mono Laser MFP picked scale back to hold costs down is by method for printing machines that can work to 21 pages for every moment. The determination itself is 600 specks for each inch and can print sharp even the littlest content. The photo nature of the Dell 1125 is exceptionally poor in order to empower the client would not like to utilize it for business records that contain pictures. In any case, conversely with the lines of content and representation looked great in both duplicates and prints.
A little LCD screen with a menu that is intended to lead regulated through fax, output, duplicate and intelligent catch format and keypad that benefits as much as possible from a straightforward operation. The nature of 600x600dpi scanner filters looked great.
Print pace is above normal with the first page begins following 10 seconds. The perplexing covers somewhere in the range of 10 pages text dimension, pictures, hues and representation that can be imprinted in only 30 seconds. A duplicate of the page can take 20 seconds incorporates the filtering process.
At a Glance
- 4-in-1 Versatility: Print, output, fax and duplicate all from your desktop
- Proficient: Look sharp with business-quality yield at 600 x 600 dpi
- Minimized Design: Stylish and little
Efficiency: Fast printing and replicating velocities of up to 21 ppm (real print paces will differ with use).
- Ideal for your little office
- The Dell 1125 does it all with expert rate and productivity.
- Printing: 600 x 600 dpi
- Examining: 24-bit shading with 30-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Fax: Transmission speed up to 33.6 Kbps
- Duplicating: Monochrome up to 21 ppm for letter-size (genuine print rates will change with use)
- Fingertip accommodation and control
With its minimal foot shaped impression and instinctive control board, the Dell 1125 is constantly prepared to perform for you effortlessly.
- Minimal configuration fits any desktop
- Simple to-utilize interface
- Liberal 250-sheet plate
- Prints an assortment of media sorts and sizes
- Toner Management
- The DellTM Toner Management System makes checking and reordering toner simple.
- Savvy programming proactively cautions you when your printer is running low on toner
Request from the product when it reminds you and get it conveyed right to your front entryway for no extra charge when you pick the 3-5 day shipping alternative
Security you can rely on
Each 1125 comes sponsored with an entire year of Dell’s 24×7 sans toll specialized telephone bolster and Advanced Exchange1 Service. For included genuine feelings of serenity, you can likewise extend the administration to secure your venture for up to five years. Best of all, fuser substitution is secured while your printer is under warranty2 – so you can sit back and relax.
Dell 1125 Multifunctional Laser Printer Driver
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver:
- Windows 10
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Windows 10– Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64
Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32
Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32