Dell 1100 Laser Printer Driver Download– The Dell 1100 Laser Printer is a laser printer that costs under a hundred pounds – ideal for small businesses and home offices. It’s among the smallest lasers we have seen, taking up forget about space than an average inkjet. Lasers are usually bulky, so this is good. The printer has a toner cartridge that will last 1 000 web pages. Replacement cartridges last for just two 000 pages and cost £46 such as VAT. That calculates at 2. 3 per web page – rather costly for any laser.
The setup is simple. Installing the driver software on your computer is quick as well as simple. The toner cartridge slots to the printer without any hassle, and the the paper sits within an open tray that may take up an order of 150 sheets. The actual paper out holder is, however, too short for a bit of A4 paper if you don’t fold out a good extender, though it’s wide enough to prevent paper curling up in the sides.
On the entire, the Dell 1100 Laser Printer performed well within our tests. It clocked upward 13. 5 pages each minute in our textual content test – remarkably near to its quoted pace of 14 pages each minute. Printing our more difficult graphics test slowed down the Dell to 11. 9ppm that is still a great result.
The print’s high quality was also great. The black text had been crisp and obvious, enabling even small 2pt text to stay legible. Our graphics test experienced ‘banding,’ where obvious stripes come in the toner. This is not designed for publishing graphics. Though, therefore we didn’t maintain that against this.
The Dell 1100 Laser Printer does not do badly for any budget printer. However, we’ve seen much better. Samsung’s ML-1610, which we reviewed within issue 172, was cheaper to purchase and run, printed faster,, and produced great results. So if you need a budget laser inkjet printer, buy the ML-1610.
Dell 1100 Laser Printer Driver Download
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM, or if it does not have to download a linked CD, Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser,, my computer for driver software
- The browser driver searches locations by selecting the CD-ROOM, which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below, and then clicking Next.
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location by default, usually selecting the appropriate file.
- Just a moment to search for the driver. If successful, it will be notif; that window has successfully updated your driver software.
Above is how to install the printer driver in windows 8 for windows XP or windows seven is not much different.