Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download– The Canon Pixma MX420 lies in that dubious to shop in and midpriced scope of shading inkjet multifunction printers. Costing just $150 (as of April 6, 2011), it offers print, duplicate, sweep, and fax capacities, yet certain missing highlights limit it to low-volume little or home workplaces. Its dark ink is pricey, as well. In spite of the fact that the like-valued HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-In-One Printer is speedier and offers less expensive inks, the Pixma MX420 has better print quality and configuration.
Call us old fashioned, however we lean toward an arrangement of decently sorted out and plainly marked catch controls.
Setup on the PC stage was simple. USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi integration are accessible. The main hitch happened amid Mac establishment, which gave us two different passages in the Add Printer dialog box: one recorded as Bonjour-associated and the other on ‘canonijnetwork’.
The Pixma MX420 has a 30-sheet programmed archive feeder that sweeps up to lawful size records, with an advantageous flip-open board for clearing jams, if they happen. The flatbed scanner is letter/A4-size. Something else, the paper-taking care of highlights are satisfactory just for low-utilization situations. You’ll discover simply a solitary, 100-sheet back vertical food for all media sorts. Duplexing (two-sided printing) is manual on the PC and nonexistent on the Mac.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software