Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Download
Canon Pixma iX6520 is one of two printers in the iX arrangement. The iX6520 is much more minimized yet still prints at average speeds simply like the other model in the arrangement.
The shading prints is the place this small scale printer stands tall. Utilizing this printing determination and the right sort of photograph paper, you can truly print some extraordinary quality photograph prints. In the event that you need to accomplish the greatest shading printing velocities of 8.8ppm, you are going to need to bring down the shading determination on this smaller printer.
The iX6520 is a much littler outline than its arrangement sidekick and measures significantly less. The iX measures 21.7 x 11.8 x 6.3 inches (W x D x H) and measures 16.7 pounds. This printer has a minimal outline yet it isn’t as versatile as different printers we have checked on.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software