Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download
Printer Reviews– E470 series is Canon PIXMA Multifunction Printer to Print (print), Scan (scan), and Copy (copy), which also provided wired and wireless connectivity. Good for black and white documents print standard or colored print, can all be done easily, more quickly, and with the best quality. The dimensions are compact and simple design make this Printer can be placed in various places and is in harmony with your PC. Install the application Canon Inkjet PRINT or SELPHY App allows you to print from the Gadget via the WiFi connection.
So in this post I will share about Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download support for Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Enjoy the convenience of print and scan documents from Gadgets without wires. Wireless connection through WiFi, you can print a document without having to move it first to your PC. To use this feature, make sure you’ve installed the application Canon Inkjet PRINT/SELPHY which can be found in Google’s Android Store to Play and the App Store for iOS. Plus you also use PIXMA Cloud Link * in order to print a document from Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, and Dropbox. You can also Scan a document from the sent via Email (Google and Yahoo).
Canon PIXMA print speed up to E410 4 ipm (images per minute) for documents and up to 8 colours HDI for black and white documents. In all printing Canon PIXMA E410 can produce maximum printing resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi. Enjoy a more efficient operation with Black/White print documents up to 400 pages with PG-47 cartridges or printing color documents up to 300 pages with cartridges CL-57S.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver:
- Windows 10
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
- Support Drivers Download for Windows
- Support Driver Download for Mac Os X x32/ x64
- Support Driver Download for Linux
- Support Manuals Download
DownloadDriversQuick Guide DownloadUser’s Guide Download
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software