Canon Oce ColorWave 500 Driver Download
Canon Oce ColorWave 500 Review– Océ ColorWave 500 offer moment dry and water-safe prints on roll-based media. They will be accessible in both printer-just and multi-capacity forms.
Standard is pitching the ColorWave 500 at organizations creating PC supported configuration (CAD); structural planning, designing and development (AEC); and topographical data framework (GIS) applications.
The framework accompanies secure cloud network and Windows 8 inserted controller, making it suitable for professional workplaces with various clients. There is additionally an alternative for removable double hard drives, for included information security.
The ColorWave 700 caters for organizations obliging a higher print volume, including reprographics, sign and showcase printers and in-house printing applications in businesses, for example, retail, cordiality, POS, instruction and government.
The framework helps media up to 0.8mm thick, which makes it suitable for an extensive scope of illustrations applications including canvas, wallpaper and pennant printing.
Both printers offer the most recent adaptation of Océ CrystalPoint innovation, which empowers rapid toner printing with solid attachment to standard and strength substrates, a higher print quality and clean refilling.
Both gadgets additionally peculiarity cloud coordination, programmed media sensing, different client backing, secure work process and a discretionary inherent scanner.
Up to six separate moves of media can be stacked at one time implying that every printer can all the while handle various diverse employments without needing to load and empty comes in the middle.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software