Canon Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex Driver
Canon Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex Driver– The new Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex conveys the quickest toner-based, shading skilled highly contrasting profit in the business sector, with up to 1.425 A4/1.515 letter size prints every moment (ppm). As a shading press, the 168/ 172-ppm Océ ColorStream framework controls through more than five million full-shading prints a month.
The freshest discharge envelops fast monochrome printing for the Océ ColorStream family and further upgrades the general adaptability of the line. The Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex item family gives Océ Job Appropriate Color to guarantee clients can pick the best shading abilities for their business needs, without overinvesting. Business printers, regular postal mail benefits in-house printers and datacenters advantage from the most astounding benefit alongside the suitable shading and quality for an extensive variety of uses, all from a solitary, upgradeable framework.
Print operations can tackle employments that weren’t already reasonable or even conceivable on only one framework. Case in point, clients can print the initial couple of pages of an archive in shading and the following 50 pages in highly contrasting. With the capacity to blend shading and monochrome pages in one run, printers can expand their application mixed bag with a solitary, direct work process. The inventive Océ ColorStream computerized press naturally adjusts speed and expenses inside one occupation as indicated by the application’s shading utilization.
Predictable strong center innovation combined with remarkable adaptability
“Océ as of now appreciates a decent notoriety in the creation shading business, checked by the presentations of the toner-based Océ ColorStream family alongside the Océ inkjet-based JetStream crew. The most recent dispatch of rapid high contrast capacities inside the ColorStream family transforms this stage into an adaptable product offering fit for taking care of a huge number of designs that address most different prerequisites. Our clients are currently offered a reliable and strong center innovation combined with a remarkable level of adaptability which permits them to develop the stage as new business opportunities rise,” said Sebastian Landesberger, official VP, Océ Production Printing.
To amplify rate of return, print operations request adaptability from their hardware, and the new Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex framework offers an answer for the scope of prerequisites experienced in today’s business. A few operations confront a moderate increment in shading workload, yet at the same time require the profit of a superb nonstop sustain printing framework for overwhelming monochrome volumes. The Océ ColorStream stage is intended to bolster these blended situations. Clients putting resources into a monochrome framework today can likewise effortlessly develop into extra shading capacities
Canon Océ ColorStream 10000 Flex Driver
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software