Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download– Canon imageCLASS MF3010 is an ultra-compact multifunction printer is easy to use and that deliver a high quality black and white prints, copies and color scans. For you who need The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 drivers can download at this site at the link provided below.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 is very impressive and COPY because for print speeds up to 19 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and also provide the first sheet print speed of approximately eight seconds. ImageCLASS MF3010 Canon also offers paper handling of up to 150 pages in a front loading cassette. Prints issued a sharp monochrome with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi and can also be through the use of plate glass color scans are captured in 24-bit color at resolutions up to 9600 dpi interpolated.
To add the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 productivity has unique features such as ID Card Copy feature, this feature allows you to create a copy of identity card or other small documents to keep your notes on one side of the document so that more comfortable. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 offers a simple control panel and a 7-segment LED digits 1 and features the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum to facilitate maintenance.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Above is how to install the printer driver in winodws 8 for windows xp or windows 7 is not much different way.