Brother TD-2130N Driver
Reviews Printer– Designed for use on carts or almost every workspace retail, TD-2130N is one of the desktop / networks thermal printer is the most compact and fastest-powered 2.2in width for retail applications.
So in this post I will share about Brother TD-2130N Driver support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
At 300dpi, print pricing, markdown, product identification, return and shelf-edge labels quickly to 6ips. Also print tags and receipts for kiosk and POS applications, an innovative drop-in roll, spindle-less design helps make loading easy to convert existing media or standards. Windows Server 2012 / 2008R2 / 2008/2003 and windows 10 driver / 8/7 / XP, (ZPL II compatibility,) and SDK for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile to help with integration into existing retail solutions
- Bridge The Gap Between Desktop and Printer Phones – With rechargeable battery, this printer into a powerful desktop printers thermal and operates like a mobile printer with media capacity and higher desktop printer options such as peelers and screen LCD panel touch to the use of off-line or as a standalone solution.
- Cut the rope – With Li-ion rechargeable battery and wireless interface optional Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, you can print from your desktop or thermal printer network from virtually any location in a retail store, without having an electrical outlet and / or network interface port nearby.
- diverse Printing Solutions – Equipped with the network and the printer driver for Windows computers almost seamless integration with many existing solutions. SDK is available for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
- Print On Cart – Brother printers are designed with a compact footprint to help provide working space most used on the wagon than almost all competitive printer in its class. Li-ion rechargeable battery option does not increase the compact footprint and provide mobility to desktop thermal printer
- Standalone Printing Solution – A touch panel LCD screen and the options available to print labels, tags or receipts off-line or as a standalone printer without a computer or mobile device. Ideal for on-demand printing of price and “best before” label right freshness in the food preparation area, or download information from the database and printing shelf-edge, price and markdown tags and labels in-aisle.
- Small size, But Big on Performance – Although this printer is one of the smallest desktop thermal printer class, they also lead in performance over the 300 dpi print resolution desktop thermal printer
- Ergonomic Design – Using spindle-less design innovative accept the label, tag or receipt media with virtually any core size for a true drop-in media loading coils on the desktop experience, a basket or even mounted to the wall
- High-Speed Printing – Print up 6ips in a print resolution of 300dpi.
- Battery Powered Models – Powered desktop and network configurations thermal printer models are available with a long life rechargeable Li-ion battery and charged by a printer or an optional power adapter 4-bay external charger
- Print From Database – Helps save time and increase accuracy by printing labels, tags and receipts directly related to Microsoft SQL Server, Access or Excel database file.
- Connectivity Options – Ethernet LAN, USB 2.0, USB Host and RS-232 Serial port interface comes standard on most models, with the option to add a wireless Wi-Fi or Bluetooth interface WLAN.
- Print & Apply Solution – Optional automatic peeler separates the label from the vessel and the position of the label to help “pick” label printed on the printer and apply it using only one hand. Elimination labels allow the next label to print automatically
- Adjustable Edge-to-Edge Media Sensor – Flexibility to detect and print on a wider variety of existing thermal media to help avoid converting custom Media.
- Full Label Printing Solutions – Equipped with a full version of the Brother P-touch Editor software application with advanced design tools and printing features.
- Two Years, “On your side” Limited Warranty – As a commitment to reliability, the whole label printer is covered under a two-year limited warranty, including the print head does not matter the number of the print media every day.
Brother TD-2130N Driver
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right-click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software