Brother HL-S7000DN100 Driver
Reviews Printer– Sleek, space saving and designed to be shared among home and home office users, the HL-2270DW laser printer offers excellent value and reliable performance. It includes a built-in Ethernet and network interface 802.11b / g wireless and two-sided printing to save paper and money. It also has a fast printing up to 27 pages per minute and high-quality output up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
So in this post I will share about Brother HL-S7000DN100 Driver support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
HL-S7000DN is equipped with a 500-sheet paper cassette and 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. The paper capacity can be expanded via the optional paper tray 3 for a total of up to 2,100 sheets. Moreover, the additional paper tray for 500 sheets available. This option would ensure that different requirements may be on professional paper handling Meet.
Take HL-S7000DN locally through a USB 2.0 interface Hi-Speed, or integrate with Gigabit LAN and WLAN network. The PCL6 and PostScript 3 emulation and support Barcode allows maximum compatibility with ERP systems such as SAP.
In order to ensure the security of business-critical data, HL-S7000DN equipped with various safety features. In addition to setting key / user calculate Secure Print, in which the print job can be printed only by entering a four-digit PIN on the user panel of the device. It also offers 802.1x, IPsec and Network Security Protocols other current company and SSL encryption technology.
In addition to low energy consumption, in particular, make-coverage print cartridge high operating costs remain low. The cartridge also to change quickly and cleanly through the front door, so that the ink exchange minimal effort.
When HL-S7000DN also on-ink comes in addition to the pigment black ink is used. It is implemented by a separate printhead in exactly the place where the black ink is applied afterwards. This ensures that the print quality is comparable to a laser printer.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right-click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software