Brother ADS-2500W Drivers
Reviews Printer– ADS-2500W is high-speed network-ready desktop dual-sided color document scanner wireless ideal for small and medium businesses.
So in this post I will share about Brother ADS-2500W Drivers support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
If you want to install drivers please click Downloads connect Brother ADS-2500W then save it in a folder location that you prepare then the file will be saved in the form of self-extracting Exe format, and double-click it, then installation will start automatically.
Make sure the printer’s USB cable has been installed on your computer or laptop follow the instructions that appear during the installation process, if it has been completed please restart your device then do a test print and scan, if there are no problems, then you have successfully installed your printer driver.
It has a 3.7 “color TouchScreen Display and 50-sheet document feeder capacity. It comes with an extremely versatile scanning that includes business cards, ID cards, photos, receipts, 8.5” intuitive x 14 “(legal size) paper and documents up 34 “length.
In addition to standard scanning for the purpose, ADS-2500W scan for networks, e-mail server, FTP and cloud applications.
ADS-2500W also provides the ability to multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page deletion and deskew. Combined with the included software bundle, ADS-2500W is a powerful scanning option.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right-click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software