Epson L310 Printer Driver Download
Printer Reviews– Epson formally introduced the L-Series Printer is the third generation in Indonesia. The manufacturer of the Printer origin Japan is at once introduce the 5 latest L-Series Printers have advantages and features varies according the needs of the consumer. After working since 2010, the L-Series Printers provide print solutions of high quality, price, and of course the super efficient. Epson Printer series L third-generation has increased in terms of speed, precision, and durability than any previous generation. Epson L-Series comes in third generation 5 series include: L310, L220, L360, L365, and L565. This is the fifth suksesor Epson L455 and L850 series first introduced in February 2015.
So in this post I will share about Epson L310 Printer Driver Download support for Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Epson L310 is a single function Printer has advantages:
- Print speed: 33 sheets/minute to document Black-White
- Print speed: 15 sheets/minute for color documents
- Micro Piezo Print Head technology produce high print resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printing more efficient thanks to the Variable-Sized Droplets Technology (VSDT)
- Integrated with the ink tank, ink refills so more efficient and easier.
Epson L310 provides solutions and print documentation is most efficient. Just like the other L-Series Printers, Epson ink tank L310 also has its own inherent at the Printer. In the ink tank full filling once, Epson L310 can print up to 6500 color sheets and 4000 sheets of print in black and white. Charging system with ink bottle 70 ml volume ever claimed more efficient than buying your Catridge. Tanks and bottles of ink have a taper-shaped ends make it easy when doing a refill.
Print Faster, More Efficient
Epson L-Series comes with the latest design of Micro Piezo Print Head Technology that has performance and more reliable. Micro Piezo print Head is more durable than Tech Thermal Print Head. Epson Micro Piezo print Head L-Series is designed to be able to print in large quantities and faster up to 33 pieces/minute. This printhead can print up to a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI. Variable Size Droplets Technology (VSDT) makes the Print Head can dispense ink in various sizes to generate detailed writings and images are sharper and smoother gradations. Issued more ink can be customized so that more efficient. In addition to lower operating temperatures make it can produce more natural hues and make it more durable.
Superb print speed
For business needs, speed print a printer is indeed indispensable. Because that’s the latest Epson printers Epson arming L310 this series with the technology of Micro Piezo ™ printhead.
With this cutting-edge technology, Epson printer able to print L310 with speeds up to 9.2 ipm for default print in black and white and with a speed of up to 33 ppm for draft black-and-white.
This of course makes speeds user activities become more efficient.
The perfect print quality
Not only has the awesome speed, Epson also offers a perfect print quality on a printer.
So, in addition to its speed, slaked with this printer users will also get print quality above average.
Of course to get a perfect print results we recommend that you only use genuine Epson Ink. In addition to maintaining the quality of the print, ink Epson also makes the print cost becomes lower.
The combination of black and color ink in bottle able to print up to 4000 sheets to color black and 6,500 sheet for color.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver:
- Windows 10
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
- Support Drivers Download for Windows
- Support Driver Download for Mac Os X x32/ x64
- Support Driver Download for Linux
- Support Manuals Download
DownloadDriversQuick Guide DownloadUser’s Guide Download
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software