Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS D1370|
Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver Download– Canon imageCLASS D1370 is one of the latest Canon products that will help your small or medium business stay ahead. Canon imageCLASS D1370 which is a powerful machine that combines all your needs into one compact design, making it a cost effective option for your business.
Canon imageCLASS D1370 offers several ways to maintain a productive environment throughout the working day in your activities, which features a 500-sheet cassette plus a 50 sheet multipurpose tray and also has print and copy speeds up to 35 pages per minute. With a print speed that will be ready in about 8 seconds. Features The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder or abbreviated DADF which will also allow you to copy or color scan from one or two-sided original and produce two sided output is easy and fast, so it will reduce paper usage as much as half of what it should be.
Canon imageCLASS D1370 is a step forward from the old model is canon D1350, Canon imageCLASS D1370 provides for Canon Send Lite feature that allows you to digitally scan documents and send information to email addresses and folders in the network.
The imageCLASS D1370 is also memberiAnda the ability to send and receive faxes using a fax modem super G34 built-in 33.6 Kbps speed which is very fantastic.
The imageCLASS D1370 also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge system, which combines the toner and drum in it in one unit so it will be very easy to replace and recharge. Canon imageCLASS D1370 deliver results and exceptional image quality and eliminating the complication and warehousing separate toner and drum consumables.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Above is how to install the printer driver in winodws 8 for windows xp or windows 7 is not much different way.