Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII Driver
Printer Reviews– The Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII is a fast and high quality deciphering solution for guides, large originals and also 3D objects as much as 2inc high along with simple face up scanning to safeguard book bindings and also fragile documents, plus a wide array of auto-imaging features to generate scanning simple.
So in this post I will share about Konica Minolta PS5000C MKII Driver support for Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Some other Features
- Fast scanning of the full-color page in as low as 7 seconds; scans originals as much as 11” x 17”
- TWAIN motorist and high-speed HARDWARE 2. 0 connectivity to desktop Computers for scanning color documents
- Lets you create sharp color reads of 3D objects as much as 2” high: little collectibles, coins and also jewelry
- Clean, highly detailed scan resolution along with 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W image resolution
- Versatile scan modalities for books, sheets and 3D objects as well as 2-page spreads to speed your hard work
- Automatic correction intended for book curvature, center-shadow erasing, masking fingers keeping down pages
- Built-in book support with adjustable center section to safeguard the spines regarding bound books and also ledgers
- Vending interface best with 3rd-party coin and also card vending devices, allowing users to spend directly for reads and prints
- Angle Book Holder with three adaptable settings for enhanced support to cut back stress on thicker or fragile bindings
- Information Switch initiates deciphering with one effect
- Glass Plate Transition Kit for automatic scanning (requires Cup Plate unit).
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver:
- Windows 10
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software