Epson InkJet Photo L800 Driver Download
Reviews Printer– When I was requested that audit the Epson Inkjet Photo L800 printer, I didn’t anticipate that it will be as expansive as it might have been (no, I didn’t examine it before it arrived). So when it did, it was totally sudden.
So in this post i will share about Epson InkJet Photo L800 Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
For starting set-up, I needed to download drivers from the Epson site. It took a while before it in the long run connected with my Mac and to get a test page printed. I practically surrendered. The individual ink tank framework was at that point connected when I got it so it spared me some time completing that.
Epson claims that the L800 is the world’s first photograph marked printer to utilize an incorporated ink tank framework which is for high volume prints at least running expenses.
I began off by printing A4 photographs, and was altogether awed with the quality. I didn’t have to alter any pictures, I simply printed unique photographs (4MB in size) and hues seemed rich and dynamic. At the print choice for every photograph, I just picked an outskirt style (polaroid, no fringe, and so on). It took a touch of experimentation (only one) to make sense of how to opening the photograph paper in by simply taking a gander at the printer. I printed a greater part of ordinary measured photographs (10x15cm in size) and a couple A4 ones.
Epson says the L800’s tank framework yields 1800 10x15cm estimated prints, which works out to R0.60 per print. Photographs are imprinted in 13 seconds each for that size and a most extreme determination of 5760dpi. The printer containers are fitted with channels to control wind stream, along these lines minimizing ink wastage from vanishing. The ink tank framework utilizes 6 jugs of ink, every one 70ml and all have an interesting code (requires upon beginning setup).
The printer accompanies the Epson Creativity Suite programming for photograph altering, which I couldn’t test on a Macbook Air in light of the fact that it doesn’t have an optical commute (it went ahead a CD). The product gives you a chance to alter red eye, upgrade photographs and print specifically from it.
The printer is marginally excessively massive for my enjoying, yet it makes a great showing, photograph quality is splendid. The one thing that disillusioned me was the absence of an Ethernet port or remote capacities. In case you’re going to purchase a printer in 2013, it ought to have these alternatives. Give me a massive printer any day, if it has WiFi… and an application, then I’m not going to stress over the size
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software