HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download
Reviews Printer– On the other hand, such deal costs can be a false economy on the off chance that they’re balanced by high running expenses.
So in this post i will share about HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
The D1660’s low cost is further traded off by the low-limit ink cartridges that are packaged with the printer. They’re intended to keep going for 200 dark and 150 shading pages and yet in our tests the dark cartridge just figured out how to print 70 pages of content before it began to streak and Any individual who purchases this printer ought to likewise arrange 300 XL dark and shading cartridges which will add £41 to the cost.
It looks attentive with its straightforward dark plastic shell and takes up insignificant work area space. The pictorial establishment aide is clear and we were up and running in 10 minutes. Be that as it may, the paper size defaulted to Legal instead of A4 which brought about a few reports being printed at a marginally lessened size or too high up the page. This was anything but difficult to settle through the control board and yet it may bring about perplexity for some. Additional disappointing was the way that 6x4in borderless photographs neglected to print up to the right edge on standard 6x4in paper, leaving a 12mm fringe and editing the photo. This printer likewise requires tabbed photograph paper for borderless printing.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software