Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download
Reviews Printer– PIXMA iX6550 inkjet printer don’ have a scanner or copier and programmed archive feeder, auto-duplex or some other confounded hardware to befuddle you — whatever it does is print reports and photographs from the modest 6x4in size the distance to A3+.
So in this post i will share about Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
It’s minimal — barely more extensive than an A3 sheet of paper, and not particularly tall or profound — and has the capacity deliver astounding print-outs when utilizing the right paper and settings. In case you’re printing records it can be sensibly snappy, in spite of the fact that photographs do take altogether more and can bite through ink inside only a couple prints.
There’s very little to say on the configuration front for the Canon PIXMA iX6550 and The printer’s body is somewhat plasticky and shaky feeling. You load paper through the top-stacking tape it is bolstered out to a front plate. That is truly about all there is — separated from a force switch and a paper food/discharge catch, the PIXMA iX6550 is a clear slate. It’s a lustrous discovery that gets fingerprints strikingly rapidly. Thus, there are no memory card openings or a USB host port for direct printing. Due to this, you’ll clearly require a desktop PC or portable workstation associated with control and print from the PIXMA iX6550.
The Canon PIXMA iX6550 has USB 2.0 integration yet no Wi-Fi or Ethernet organizing which may vex anybody attempting to set it up in an office to be shared by different PCs. You can do this in a circuitous manner by sharing the printer straightforwardly through the PC it is joined with, however this is a cumbersome and mediocre arrangement — so in the event that you completely need to share your printer between different PCs the PIXMA iX6550 shouldn’t be at the highest priority on your rundown. Annoyingly for a $400 item the PIXMA iX6550 doesn’t have a USB 2.0 link included, so you’ll have to chase around to discover one from your old printer or bring an excursion down to the store and shell out a couple of dollars more. We snared the Canon PIXMA iX6550 up to our Apple MacBook Pro running both Windows and Mac OS X Lion utilizing a USB
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software