Dell 3130cn Color Laser Driver Download
Reviews Printer– Dell’s 3130cn Color Laser Printer is a close flawless starter printer for a little office or workgroup. It’s to a great degree able generally speaking, and it has space to develop.
The tall, wide 3130cn is as intense as it looks. In our tests, plain-content pages burst out at a rate of 25.3 pages for each moment (ppm), one of the quicker times we’ve seen. Its tried design pace of 5.7 ppm is to a great degree quick. The rate wasn’t the main thing that inspired us, however: Text looked fresh and dark, and photographs seemed practical even on plain paper.
With so much accessible force, I was astonished that Dell precluded a duplexer from the unit’s standard arrangement; this would give you a chance to save money on paper, and- – with the 3130cn’s influence – you would scarcely see the pace hit. Dell offers a discretionary duplexer for $199, however a duplexer comes standard on two laser printers that cost far not exactly the 3130cn: Lexmark’s C543dn and Konica Minolta’s magicolor 2530DL.
The 3130cn’s generally liberal arrangement begins with 250-sheet data and yield plate and an open, 150-sheet multipurpose plate. A discretionary, 550-sheet second information plate ($229) grows limit altogether. Deliberately set decals and shaded markings make it simple to make sense of regular assignments, for example, stacking paper and changing toner on the fly.
My just genuine bother is with the front board. All things considered, really there are two bother around there of the outline: On the innocuous side, any individual who needs to open that board could without much of a stretch unravel the multipurpose plate by misstep, in light of the fact that its draw down handle is right on the front. The harder-to-discover side catch, which opens the whole front board of the printer to uncover the toner cartridges, likewise uncovered the exchange belt; I’m simply sitting tight for a few butterfingers (like me) to drop a toner cartridge right on this fragile piece.
The 3130cn’s toner expenses mirror the more prominent reserve funds you get with higher-limit toner cartridges and The machine ships with standard-size supplies is a 4000-page dark (K) cartridge, and 3000-page cyan (C), red (M), and yellow (Y) cartridges. At these limits, you’ll pay only 2 pennies for every plain-content page, around 12 pennies for a page with each of the four hues. The high return forms (every one of the 9000 pages) offer genuine reserve funds: dark expenses $132 or 1.5 pennies for each page, while every shading expenses $241 (2.7 pennies for each shading), bringing about a four-shading page expense of under 10 pennies.
The Dell 3130cn future an appreciated workhorse for any little office or workgroup. It has the velocity and print quality you’d anticipate from a shading laser, and it can grow with your business.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software