Dell B1160 Mono Laser Printer Driver
Reviews Printer– The printer is one of the tools used for print nicely at home office or anywhere, to run it as a piece of software called drivers, these drivers can be downloaded directly at the printer company in question, in accordance with the type and brand of printers that we have.
So in this post i will share about Dell B1160 Mono Laser Printer Driver and will give you the download link for that’s printer, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
The cost of laser printers has fallen significantly in the last couple of years, and Dell’s B1160 is a standout amongst the most minimized and moderate models we’ve seen as such.
Evaluated at just £83, this 600dpi mono laser printer is effectively reasonable for little business clients or individuals who telecommute. It quantifies a negligible 178mm high, 331mm wide and 215mm profound, so you can undoubtedly fit it onto your work area or a close-by rack without taking up an excess of space.
It just has a USB interface, however, so you will need to keep the printer near to your Mac (and you need to supply your own particular USB link as well, shockingly). Nonetheless, there is a wifi model called the B1160w additionally accessible for £107.
The B1160 accompanies a “starter” toner cartridge that ought to print up to 700 pages, yet legitimate substitution cartridges will deliver 1500 pages and expense £61.20 direct from Dell. That works out at around 4p for each page, which is higher than the average 2p-3p that you’ll get from most similarly evaluated inkjet printers. What’s more, obviously, an inkjet printer will permit you to print in shading, and conceivably incorporate extra components, for example, checking and replicating as well.
The upside of the B1160, however, is that its highly contrasting printing is much, much quicker than an inkjet printer. Most inkjet printers in the sub-£100 class will battle to print eight pages for each moment (ppm) in high contrast. The B1160 doesn’t exactly achieve Dell’s appraisal of 20ppm, however it did produce our Word test records at a smart 17ppm.
Print quality was great, creating smooth, freshly characterized content, and its appraising of 10,000 pages for every month ought to be more than sufficient for most little organizations. Our just genuine dissention is that the yield plate – as far as anyone knows having a limit of 100 A4 sheets – appeared to get rather jumbled when holding just a few dozen sheets.
Shading inkjet printers are more flexible than mono lasers, will in any case the best choice for some individuals. In any case, the B1160 is a decent alternative for little organizations and home laborers who need a quick, mono printer for delivering letters and reports onc
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software