Epson Stylus Photo RX690 Driver Download
Epson Stylus Photo RX690 Review– Epson’s RX690 is an able shading inkjet multifunction printer that gives top notch printing and checking results. While a few capacities are tricky to utilize, this Epson printer will furnish home clients with an awesome distinct option for expert photograph labs.
Epson gives all the vital assistants to make the printer useful out of the container, including a USB link, manual, setup CD and a full arrangement of inks. The CD’s driver establishment was a straightforward procedure utilizing the ‘simple introduce’ alternative. Custom establishment is likewise an alternative, permitting experienced clients to introduce particular drivers and programming.
The printer’s control board gives simple access to the duplicate, memory card and uncommon print capacities, helped by a 2.5in LCD. The interface is somewhat hard to use at first as the menus are by and large jumbled. In any case, once a client is usual to the framework, its capacities are really truly broad. Clients can see their photographs as a slideshow, print a record sheet of photographs, and even print the casings of a movement JPEG motion picture from a memory card. The reproduction/restore photographs peculiarity is especially noteworthy, as it permits the client to output blurred photos and restore their shading before republishing.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software