Download Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver
Review Canon Pixma MG6240– Canon PIXMA MG6240 is a Prevalent photolab-quality printing readily available, PIXMA MG6240 is a High-Performance Wireless All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System for basic, snappy operation joined with staggering configuration & offering wonderful photolab-quality printing.
- Superior Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Keen Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 shading ipm
- 10x15cm photograph in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
Remarkable Quality Printing at Speed
Perfect for photograph aficionados, this superior 6 ink All-In-One, conveys up to 9600dpi print determination for astoundingly nitty gritty shading photographs and without grain pictures. Ordinance’s class driving FINE print head innovation, with least 1pl ink droplets aides give a dazzling photograph lab quality 10x15cm borderless print in roughly 20 seconds. Additionally amazing ISO ESAT paces of 12.5 ipm for mono records and 9.3 ipm for colour*.
Access offers easily utilizing Intelligent Touch System, giving instinctive & simple to take after light guided touch board operation coordinated into the PIXMA surface with inherent shading 7.5cm TFT show.
Search and print your most loved photographs straightforwardly to the printer from online collections at CANON iMAGE GATEWAY** & Google’s Picasa. Access on interest datebooks, stationery and different formats without a need of a PC***. Print from anyplace utilizing Google Cloud Print****.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software