Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Review– Canon Maxify iB4010 Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer ($149.99) is the main single-capacity printer presented with the rollout of the organization’s Maxify line of little office/home office (SOHO) models, and it is a decent one. It has awesome paper limit, low running expenses, and great content quality for an inkjet, at any rate with standard textual styles.
The iB4010 measures 11.5 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), and measures 21.5 pounds. It has a liberal 500-sheet standard paper limit, part between two 250-sheet plate, in addition to an auto-duplexer (ADF) for two-sided printing.
The iB4010 is AirPrint-good, and uses the Maxify Cloud Link interface, which gives you a chance to get to different cloud-based administrations straightforwardly from your printer. You can print reports from administrations like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, and Dropbox, even without a PC. The iB4010 backings Google Cloud Print which gives you a chance to send reports to your printer from any Web-associated PC, cell phone, or gadget. With the Maxify Printing Solutions application introduced on your iOS, Android, or Windows RT cell phone or tablet, you can likewise print photographs or records from your gadget.
It can join with a system through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and straightforwardly to a PC by means of USB link. I tried it over an Ethernet association with drivers introduced on a PC running Windows Vista.
The Canon Maxify iB4010 printed out our business applications suite (as timed with QualityLogic’s equipment and programming) at 4.7 pages every moment (ppm), a respectable, if unspectacular, speed during a period when a few inkjets have speeds that opponent or even surpass those of lasers
Yield quality is one of the Canon Maxify iB4010‘s qualities, with by and large better than average content for an inkjet, marginally beneath normal representation quality, and somewhat better than average photograph quality. When all is said in done, content quality is abnormally useful for an inkjet, aside from one unique, yet nonstandard text style in our test suite for which the printer substituted a plain generally utilized textual style. (This has not happened in whatever other printer that I’ve tried.) I had the capacity redress this by going into Word settings and unchecking the alternative Embed TrueType Fonts, after which it perceived and printed the different text style.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software