Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX492 Review– Print from more areas than at any time in the past with the MX492 on account of extraordinary network choices and the capacity to place the printer more places than at any time in the past with its 30% lessening in size over past MX models.
With Google Cloud Print2 ™ and AirPrint ™, you can print remotely from your perfect cell phone or tablet from for all intents and purposes anyplace around the workplace. It’s stacked with timesaving peculiarities, too, including a completely coordinated programmed report feeder which holds up to 20 sheets. Furthermore, the discretionary XL ink cartridges mean you can print longer before needing to supplant your cartridges.
An alternate extraordinary gimmick of the PIXMA MX492 is My Image Garden programming My Image Garden puts all your most loved printing gimmicks.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software