Canon PIXMA MG5310 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA MG5310 Review– The new multifunctional PIXMA MG5310 with wireless print, copy and scan quality quickly and simply.
It has a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi with ink droplets 1pl print images 4 “x 6” borderless in approximately 20 seconds and copy color documents in about 14 seconds.
It’s the perfect combination of design and performance, thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi function, automatic duplex printing, printing on CD / DVD and its 5 individual ink tanks. This equipment is ideal for both home and small office that requires a team that gives great results and performance.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software