Canon imageCLASS MF216n Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS MF216n Review– Emphasizing printing, checking, replicating, and faxing, the imageCLASS MF216n All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon will extraordinarily aid any home office or little workgroup with its abilities and execution. Monochrome printing is conceivable at a most extreme determination of 600 x 600 dpi and at paces of 24 ppm for quality reports at fast rates. Furthermore, filtering additionally has a determination of 600 x 600 dpi and can use either a flatbed or the 35-page programmed report feeder. The 24-bit shading profundity will likewise deliver higher output quality.
Replicating advantages from the fast print speed with a rate of 24 cpm and the printer itself can work with reports as expansive as 8.5 x 14″. There are likewise numerous approaches to handle media, either the 250-sheet information tray, 1-sheet sidestep, or the ADF. The MF216n can deal with around 8,000 pages consistently and characteristics both USB 2.0 and Ethernet network.
- Tiltable control board
- To start with print out time of 6 seconds or less
- Replicating rates of 24 cpm
- Interjected sweep determination of up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Calm Mode for lessening operational clamor
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software