Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Review– Canon I-SENSYS MF8550Cdn multifunction laser printer is perfect for little organizations, because of its Ethernet and WiFi associations and system capacity.
This 4-in-1 printer gives you a chance to print, output, photocopy and fax reports dispatched from any system framework, and gimmicks a 7-line shading LCD with natural capacities and catches for simple filtering, sparing replicating and secure printing. Besides, you can print from a cell phone without utilizing a PC through Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
The I-SENSYS MF8550Cdn creates brilliant, expert evaluation photograph prints because of 1200x x1200 dpi determination. It prints 20 ppm in shading and dark & white.
Item points of interest
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 20 ppm (mono)/ up to 20 ppm (shading)
- Printing Technology: Laser – shading
- Office Machine Features: Document send capacity, recovery to USB glimmer drive, output to email, sweep to system, Google Cloud Print prepared
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software