Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download– The Canon PIXMA MG7550 printer is a high quality and stylish all-in-one printer for fast printing, copying and making high-quality scans. Through support for WiFi and NFC is the printer for wireless use at home or via smartphones and other mobile devices.
Printing from the Cloud, smartphones and tablets
With Canon’s PIXMA Cloud Link lets you print directly from the Internet. You easily print photos from Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This can all directly from the 3.5 “display of the PIXMA MG7550. NFC allows quick and easy connection between your mobile device and the printer, and you can control it completely. Download Canon PIXMA Solution app and print directly from your smartphone or a cloud service or scan directly to it. You can even use the printer status, manual and ink levels. Moreover, there is support for Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Perfect prints with 6 individual ink cartridges
The MG7550 is equipped with 6 individual ink cartridges. This is more efficient than one cartridge in which all colors are present because you, as a color, but one color need to replace. Special black ink for documents and photos in combination with Canon’s FINE technology guarantee besides the print resolution of 4800 dpi for images with lots of details and printed documents with sharp letters.
If you print a lot, the optional XL FINE cartridges a godsend. These cartridges are able to print more pages last longer and offer savings per print by 30% in comparison with the standard cartridges. You can find the XL cartridges under the “Accessories” tab. The automatic saving system of the Canon PIXMA MG7550 provides energy savings by mode when not used for a certain time and turn when you send a print job. Automatically from the all-in-one
|Canon PIXMA MG7550|
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Above is how to install the printer driver in winodws 8 for windows xp or windows 7 is not much different way.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download for Mac Os X
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download for Linux
XPS Driver Download for Windows
IJ Scanner Driver Download for Mac Os X